Board of Directors
The TCIC Board of Directors is made up of seven (7) Board Members, including members of the city government, City Council, and representatives of the School Board and Chamber of Commerce.
- A.Chairperson: Trotwood City Manager, Quincy E. Pope, Sr.
- Co-Chairperson: Trotwood Mayor, Mary A. McDonald
- Secretary/Treasurer: Trotwood Finance Director, Chris Peeples
- Member: Trotwood City Council Member, Ron Vaughn
- Member: Trotwood Planning & Development Direct, Debbie McDonnell
- Member: Trotwood-Madison School Board, Denise Moore
- Member: Trotwood Chamber of Commerce, Deborah Smith
The Trotwood Community Improvement Corporation (TCIC) is a 501(c)3 non-profit entity. Created as an Ohio Revised Code 1724 Land Reutilization Corporation/Community Improvement Corporation, the TCIC is the designated development agency for the City of Trotwood. The TCIC conducts its business under the guidelines of ORC 1724 and expectations for a 501(c)3 non-profit.
The Trotwood CIC holds its board meetings the 4th Tuesday of every month. To learn more about meeting times or information, contact the TCIC Executive Director, Chad Downing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (937) 854-7214.